Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bedroom Bullshit


There's a couple things no woman wants to hear in bed, either because it turns us off so much our vaginas instantly shrivels up dry or it's just plain offensive. Here's a couple of my pet peeves.

Asking To Many Questions.
There's no place in the bedroom for those  "can I ?"  Men. Why are you asking me so many questions? If your in the heat of the moment you just fucking go for it an if she doesn't like it she's gonna redirect you... Like we always do. Most of us if not all of us want an assertive man in bed not someone who's gonna ask permission before he double taps on our cervix. I mean doesn't everybody have that "what I wanna do to you" sex talk with the person they wanna sex before the sex? If not maybe you shouldn't be having sex.. Just a thought.

Silent Sexer
There's nothing worse than a man that tries  his hardest to stay quite during sex. The ones that are so focused on not cumming too fast that you feel like your the only one in the room. I for one like dirty talk, maybe not all of us but even the moan, grunt, or even just the whisper in her ear is good. We're really feeling the way you let us know what your feeling. 

Referencing The Past
Don't you ever in your life tell us what the old girl used to do that you loved because every time were doing it were gonna think your comparing (which you are).  Instead try "You".
"You" is the best word you can say to a woman in bed. "You feel so good" instead of "That feels so good." Instead of  "I love this" it should be "baby I love when YOU do this". It's more personal, less speaking in general and more speaking to me. 

And finally,

Did you cum? 
Well mister, if you have to ask then...

No comments:

Post a Comment