Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Public Displays of Affection vs Social Displays




There's no such thing as to much PDA in my book, I want to be able to rub your crotch under the Dinner table while we wait for our entrees. 
Embrace me, Don't be afraid of a little affection, I want you to grab my camel toe in public... Shit, It's yours...Right?!

Social PDA is a whole different story. Your inviting people into your personal life that don't personally know you and personally don't need to Be there. There's a difference between kissing at Starbucks with a few on lookers and declaring your love over twitter for one another...the difference is the audience. I myself believe in keeping who I'm keepin' to my lonesome because when things go wrong.. I'd rather not have the audience.  get it? Just know that "Private" is not to be confused with "Secret" We need to know of you not about you. Always keep your money and your love life private.... Unless you tryna share.